this week's happiness:
1. I had a very laid back week in the office
everything went smooth, no very busy day, no overtime, no stressful time. I even managed to steal quick nap here and there this week :p
2. I lost weight (and body fat)!
i never weigh myself regularly, so when this friday i weigh myself and found out that i lost about 1.5 kg, and more than 0.5% body fat, i was so happy! those days with no rice at all paid off! :D
3. everything went well on saturday
there was this big thing happened on saturday, and it made my heart pumping faster. thankfully, everything went well and im pretty happy about that :)
4. i had a very nice weekend
after the 'big thing' on saturday afternoon, i had a very nice bowling and session with friends. definitely recharged my energy :)
5. i baked chocolate cookies for the first time
and although it turned out not as expected, but it's still good (at least for some people). next time will be better!
No comments:
Post a Comment