I miss this blog. I miss writing and whining. The latest update is last year. Wow. Cannot say I've been busy because I haven't been THAT busy not to write anything. Lets just say that I've been too lazy. As usual, laziness kills.
Too many things happened during this one year. How about recapping what have happened?
1. I GRADUATED *harus huruf besar*
Yes. I am now officially a Bachelor of IT (Hons. Security Technology). After four years struggling with things I dont like and dont really understand, finally! I havent had my graduation tho. Blame my lame uni for that.
2. I got a job
Currently Im working as an analyst in one of a software house company in KL. Have to say that I've been blessed. After 2 months being unemployed, I started to get bored and decided to apply to some companies. I still remember how it happened. I applied in the afternoon. Couple of hours later I got a call from one of the company, asking to have an interview. Two days later, I came to KL to have an interview with them. They straightaway offered me the job, but I decided not to take it on the spot since I had another interview the next day. Long story short, the other company sucked and I decided to take the offer. I didnt regret since I got so much experiences. I learned a lot during this 8 months and I believe I will still learn so many things.
3. I moved out from Melaka
Yes, after almost five years staying there, I finally moved out and moved in KL. Very different cities, I might say. KL reminds me of Jakarta, which I really love. My housemates are super nice and we're getting closer like a family. I cant be more blessed :)
Basically those are three major things happened in my life. Others are still the same. I still love shoes, I still eat a lot *by the way, I gained weight like A LOT. Different story tho*, and I still have the same boyfriend that I love :)
We'll see if I can keep up with this blog like last time. I really miss blogging tho. Reading my old posts reminded me of how free I was last time and blogging was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment